Sunday, December 9, 2012

Center for Women and Work at UMass Lowell: Another Great Holiday Fair

It was another great success--the annual holiday fair of the Center for Women and Work at UMass Lowell.  Thursday November 29 from 2-7 pm at the Inn and Conference Center--you had to be there or be square. 

For the second year, I was invited to serve as the official MC (translation: person who introduces musicians and urges everyone to shop more).  I know why I was asked--I have the right hat!  The Jester's hat!




And--here I am modeling the silent auction item I won--a crocheted piece by psychology professor Sarah Kuhn. 

This event has now become a holiday time feature on the campus--it celebrates the work of campus women, raises funds for the Center for Women and Work, and is a great time for all!  Don't miss next year's event. 

No comments: